They are great for removing dirt, blackheads and oil from your skin, generally from your nose and chin.
There are loads of pore strips available to buy, but why not save some money and make your own? You can make these from 2 items I expect you have at home!
- 1 1/2 teaspoons milk
- a tongue depresser, wax spreader or lolly stick
* Wash your hands before you begin
* Mix together the gelatine and milk
* Heat the ingredients in a bowl in the microwave for 10-15 seconds
* Apply to your nose and chin using the stick
* Wait for 10-20 seconds and peel off!
* Take a peek at the results! Haha
Let me know if you try it!