Dear Pregnant Me
of advice when you are pregnant.
Some good, some
But what would I tell my pregnant self?
* Take advantage of your sleep. This is advice that is always given, but honestly,
Sleep. A LOT.
* Stock up on Gaviscon. You don't want to be caught out one night when you have run out. Trust me.
* Stop worrying about silly things. Like whether you'll poop on the delivery table.
You will. You
* Buy plenty of nappies, baby wipes, maternity pads and PJ's. You will barely be able to walk for a few days, let alone nip to the shop.
* Spend quality time with your friends without kids.
Things will be different between you when you have a little one.
* But, also spend quality time with your friends who have kids.
Soon you'll have a lot in common, and you'll need someone to talk to.
* Don't stress over your post-baby body. It's so
* The nursery that you so beautifully decorated will soon be full of nappies and toys and boxes, there's really not much point making it too beautiful just yet.
* Soon, you will have be holding your beautiful, wonderful baby in your arms and you realise, n
one of this matters.
What would you tell your pregnant self?
You can find my letter to my teenage self here;
Dear Teenage Me.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Wifey// Mummy of Two // Movie Obsessed // Chocoholic // Craft Mad // Somerset Blogger
8 Girl Power Quotes To Inspire You ♀
Make It Monthly #1
Films To Look Forward To (2017)
❤ DIY Valentines Love Bugs ❤
. Designed by