I'm bringing you another tutorial. :)
It's one of my favourite things to make, its super useful, and fabulous for your skin!
It's antiseptic & anti-inflammatory, so its perfect to any skin type!
The best part is, the only thing you'll need is fresh rose petals. :)
Pop it in a cute bottle, and TA DA! All done :)
What can you use rosewater for?
Well it actually has a huge amount of uses!
* You can use it as a toner. Great for oily, dry or sensitive skin!
* You can use a bit to add a rosy fresh scent to you hair!
* You can use a bit on a cotton pad to remove make up!
* You can pop it in the fridge, for a quick spritz on a hot day!
* You can use it after shampooing your hair to make your hair super glossy and shiny!
* You can even pour a bit into your bath to make it lovely and rose scented!
(Maybe try adding a few, newly picked rose petals to the bath too!)
There are many many more uses for rosewater, if you just browse around :)