1. What Is Your Favourite Christmas Movie(s)?
The Muppet Christmas Carol - perfect for when you are decorating/baking/dancing!
Love Actually - Nice to watch when you actually have the evening to yourself, to write some cards or do some wrapping!
2. Do You Open Your Presents On Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
Christmas Morning! Sadly I have never been one for spreading them out throughout the day, so we've always opened everything in about an hour!
We do have a family tradition though of 'Under the Tree' presents on Christmas Eve. Just a little something.
3. Do You Have A Favourite Christmas Memory?
Sharing my tiny bed with my brother and sister when they were younger, and waking up Christmas morning all cramped and squished and excited!!
Now Baby Boo is born though, we'll be making new happy memories this year!
4. Favourite Festive Food?
Roast potatoes covered in gravy, gingerbread biscuits and chocolate! Lots of chocolate!
5. Favourite Christmas Gift?
Cheesy, but this Christmas we have a nice home, a fiance, a gorgeous daughter and another little one on the way! Best Christmas Gift ever.
6. Favourite Christmas Scent?
Cinnamon and Orange. I love making Pomanders with cloves, cinnamon and oranges. Christmassy smell fills the house!
7. Do You Have Any Christmas Eve Traditions?My family and I have a big celebration on Christmas Eve, they only day of the year when we all get together (well most of us!) Food, music, party games and lots of yummy food!
8. What Tops Your Tree?
A star. Typical! Haha!
9. As A Kid What Was The One Gift You Always Asked For But Never Received?
A Puppy or Kitten. But we always had a too small house.