DIY Homemade Playdough
As I have been trying to do more creative activities with Baby Boo recently, I decided to make some homemade play dough for her to play with! It turned out really well, so today I bring you;
You Will Need:
* 1 Cup Flour
* 1 Cup Water
* 1/3 Cup Salt
* 2 Tsp Cream of Tartar
* 1 Tbs Vegetable Oil
* Food Colouring
1. Add the dry ingredients to a saucepan.
2. Slowly stir in the water & cream of tartar
3. While constantly stiring, put the saucepan on a low heat.
4. After a minute or two, add the oil & keep stiring!
5. Stir and Stir and Stir!
6. Add a few drops of your food colouring, until you get the colour you want.
7. Keep stiring until the mixture starts to form a dough.
8. After about 10 minutes of stiring, pick up a small bit of the dough, if it feels like playdough, you're done! If not, Keep stiring some more until it does.!
9. Take it off the heat, and take the dough out of the pan to cool down.
10. When it's cool, youre ready to go!
11. Store in an airtight container or plastic bag!
Note- This play dough
safe for babies to eat, but it's not tasty and I wouldn't recommend letting them swallow it as it's full of salt!
Enjoy letting your little one play with your
homemade play dough!
What do you think of this? Will you be giving it a go?
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Wifey// Mummy of Two // Movie Obsessed // Chocoholic // Craft Mad // Somerset Blogger
8 Girl Power Quotes To Inspire You ♀
Friday Favourites - Disney Edition
CaseApp Review - Laptop Skin & Phone Case
Decorating for Autumn
. Designed by