It's such a cute DIY today!
Very unique and beautiful, not to mention simple!
You Will Need:
* A plain mug
* Nail varnish
* a bowl (that you don't mind getting ruined)
1. Fill up your bowl with water and get all the items ready next to you
2. Drip of few drops of the nail varnish into the water and quickly dip your mug into it.
The nail varnish hardens in the water, so you need to be quick.
Also I made a heart template on my mug, you could make one too, or just leave it plain!
3. Take the mug out, and dip it again if you want, until you get a pattern you like
4. Leave to dry upside down overnight
5. Take any excess polish off with nail varnish remover to get the look you want
6. Leave overnight again. (I left mine for a couple of days, just to be sure)
7. Wash gently with soapy water and a soft cloth.
8. Admire and enjoy your beautiful new mug!
What do you think?
Will you be trying this?