I wanted to share with you an easy but super cute DIY today.
I haven't made anything for ages, so I wanted to start off with something simple. :)
You Will Need
* Wooden pegs
* Nail varnish
1. First you need to take your pegs apart!
(You could do it without faffing around taking them apart, and just paint either side. But I wanted to paint it all!)
2. Paint your pegs using nail varnish and leave to dry overnight.
3. The fiddliest part now, putting the pegs back together!
4. Glue a magnet to the back of each peg, I just used PVA glue. (make sure you stick the right side!)
5. Wait to dry overnight and decorate your fridge!
I use them for shopping lists, artwork etc!