Inside the box was beautifully presented, like a proper present.
The theme for this months box was 'Guess Who's Coming To Dinner'.
I was a bit underwhelmed to be honest when I found this out, as I am not one for hosting dinner parties.
Saying that though, when I had a good look through the box, I realised that 'the theme' really doesn't matter.
* Gorgeous silver letterpress invitations
* A Dinner Party Planner
* A Personalised box of after dinner mints! So cute.
* 4 pretty tealight candles, I do love candles!
* Gorgeous ribbon
* A craft kit to make your own glass & wire bracelet! (My favourite item! So adorable!)
* And a personalised 'morning after kit' which included lip balm, Berocca, toning eye gel and some ear plugs.
You can tell the detail that was put into these boxes, and how well they have been thought out.
You can visit Boxcitement, and sign up today for your own box!
I'd definitely love to get another one!
I received my own box to review. All opinions are my own.