I remember using reindeer dust when I was little. You sprinkle it on your lawn on Christmas Eve, to help guide the reindeer's to your home! It's such a cute tradition, and I love that I can now share these little traditions with my children. So here we are, today we are going to show you how to make your own;
You Will Need:
*1-2 cups of Oats
* Small bags or boxes.
* Card & ribbon for the label
1. Mix the oats together with the glitter!
(We just did this together in a big bowl, messy, but worth it)
2. Scoop some up into your bags or boxes.
3. Write a little label for your Magical Reindeer Dust!
Don't forget to include the special poem;
We sprinkle dust on the lawn at night
So the moon will make it sparkle bright.
It’ll show the reindeers where to go.
From the night sky they’ll see it glow.
The dust will guide them to our home
As Santa’s reindeer fly and roam.
We'll go to bed like good girls and boys!
And see if Santa brings some toys.
4. Tie up your reindeer dust with a label & a bow!
5. Wait for Christmas Eve night, and sprinkle it across your lawn! Ready for Father Christmas & his reindeers!
I am linking up over the next four weeks with Jemma from Thimbleandtwig & Fee from OneOfEachMeandMine. We would love to have you join us and link up any seasonal craft posts, new or old, for little or large ones, to help celebrate the magic of Winter. Find out more about this here…