I recently set myself a challenge of doing Random Acts Of Kindness for 30 Days.
(I say recently, I started it in February! I completed it throughout March though,
just haven't written it down till now!)
I am happy to say I did succeed with the challenge, although it was tough at times, trying to ensure I did something every day. So anyway, here is my list of what I did during my 30 day challenge. I hope it inspires you and possibly gives you some ideas!
1. Donate Clothes To Charity
2. Donate Furniture To Charity
3. Donate To A Food Bank
(they often have drop off in Supermarkets!)
4. Donate New Nappies
5. Give A Surprise Gift To A Family Member
6. Send 'Happy Mail'
7. Give 5 Genuine Compliments To Strangers
8. Write A Letter Of Admiration To Who Inspires You
9. Let Someone Queue Jump (I do this most days anyway!)