I LOVE Christmas! Everything about it is just so..magical. Families coming together, bundling up warm, getting cozy by the fire, food..lots of food, and presents. Every one truly takes the time at Christmas to be extra kind and loving to anyone around them.
I love when families have their own Christmas traditions.
My family always have a fairly large celebration on Christmas Eve. With party games, music, presents and lots of food. It's always such a special day because it's the one day of the yesterday where all of my family actually get together.
I wanted to share with you some ideas to start making your own traditions!
* Create a Christmas Playlist/CD. I always love this one. Perfect background music for decorating or having a Christmas disco in your living room!
* Movie night, with lots to eat! I do this pretty much every night of December, but it sure is a fun one!
* Bake some Christmas cookies! It doesn't have to be anything complicated!
I'm planning on making some Gingerbread Snowflakes!
* Take your children to the dollar store/pound shop so they can pick out
gifts for their friends/siblings!
* Go on a evening walk to look at all the Christmas lights where you live
* If you have children, take them to visit a Grotto!
* Read 'The Night Before Christmas' on Christmas Eve
* Make some Christmas crafts/gifts and homemade decorations!
* Buy a new board game for Christmas Day and play it!
* Invite family/friends over for Mulled wine & Mince pies! Yum!
* Throw Reindeer Dust over the lawn on Christmas Eve!
* Create a Christmas Eve box for your little ones, including some Christmas books, hot chocolate & new pjs!